Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the efficient cataloguing, organizing and storage all current survey data
- Process trajectories of the highest levels of accuracy and integrity to meet project specifications
- Provide assistance to the survey section in high survey season as needed
- Assist with flight planning as needed
- Provide Production Team with well-organized and standard format data sets
- Making process improvement suggestions and contributing to best practice documents
- Regularly researching new remote sensing and GIS/GPS technologies and service providers
Successful completion of a post-secondary degree program remote sensing and/or GIS. Strong computer skills and a valid driver’s license are also required. Experience with trajectory processing is considered an asset.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to lead others and work in a team. Additional attributes include:
- Very strong data management and organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer database systems and data security requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A continuous learner and self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to project manage, and work with others
To learn more or apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com. LEG thanks all applicants, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.