Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define, create and setup Terrasolid Projects from scratch
- Import all LAS data, trajectories and reference data
- Generate tile structure based on project requirements
- Process, filter and classify LiDAR as required in TerraScan
- Run TerraMatch on all resultant data.
- Assemble and deliver final adjusted data to production
- Making process improvement suggestions and contributing to best practice documents
- Regularly researching new remote sensing and GIS/GPS technologies and service providers
Successful completion of a post-secondary degree program remote sensing and/or GIS. Experience with trajectory processing is considered an asset. Must be highly proficient in TerraMatch, TerraScan, and related Terrasolid products.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, innovative thinker with the ability to lead others and work in a team. Additional attributes include:
- Proficient in Terrasolid TerraMatch
- Very strong data management and organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thorough working knowledge of computer database systems and data security requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A continuous learner and self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to project manage, and work with others
To learn more or apply to this position, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. LEG thanks all applicants, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.