We are currently accepting applications from knowledgeable, hard-working, trustworthy individuals to take an active role in our day to day maintenance activities on Cessna 172R/S, T206H and Piper PA31 aircraft.
The LEE Maintenance team is headquartered in Lincoln, New Brunswick, and works on project sites across North America. The overall goal of this position is to significantly contribute to the ongoing success of LEE by assisting in maintenance and repairs on the fleet of fixed-wing aircraft. Reporting to LEE’s PRM, this position is permanent full-time, with some overtime, weekend and evening work, and work away from base as needed. Benefits package available, wage to commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
• Maintaining an organized, clean and safe hangar environment
• Maintain detailed and accurate logbooks, worksheets, etc., update apprenticeship logbook as specified tasks are completed
• Participate in training courses and professional development as required
• Shall comply with all relevant safety policies and procedures; responsible for reporting any hazards, incidences, accidents, near misses, errors, non-conformances, suspected unapproved parts, etc. to the PRM or QA Manager;
•Responsible for cooperating, with QA auditors and safety auditors during any QA/Safety; inspections, audits or assessments
• Shall comply with all policies contained in company MPM and complete other duties as assigned by the Person Responsible for Maintenance.
• Canadian AME-M1 license
• Experience working with aircraft types listed above
• Experience working with sheet metal / structures
• Must be competent and efficient at working individually and as part of a team
• Must have reliable transportation
• Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
• Valid passport and a clean criminal back ground check, ability to travel throughout Canada and USA
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrates a helpful and positive approach to all client and colleague interactions
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please email your cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Leading Edge thanks all applicants, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.